At Johnson Wealth Management, we have a fully integrated and customized approach to investment consulting that is designed to help preserve and grow your capital so that you can live fully knowing your wealth is now working hard for you. Our focus is to help you achieve your goals by investing with the intent to maximize your returns, helping you to minimize your taxes and expenses, and mitigating your risks.
Our investment approach delivers the benefits of a sophisticated understanding of the capital markets, thoughtful and forward looking asset allocation, portfolio structure, specialist investment managers and continuous portfolio management. Your portfolio will be “goals” based, growth oriented, diversified, value driven, and defensive.
- Asset allocation & portfolio design
- Hedging & diversification strategies
- Investment policy statement design
- Manager due diligence, selection, & monitoring
- Objective fee-based approach using private investment management and independent 3rd party specialist managers
- Portfolio management, monitoring, & reporting
- Strategic & tactical asset allocation within broadly
- diversified portfolios using both active and passive solutions
- Total return focused & tax managed portfolios
- Unique exposure to alternative investments, as appropriate
- Value added investment performance
Protecting your assets requires sophisticated risk management planning and insurance coverage. At Johnson Wealth Management, we review and consult on asset protection & risk management strategies as well as life, disability, long-term care coverage to proactively manage your risk to protect your family and investments from unforeseen events.
- Asset protection consulting
- Elder care planning
- Employee benefits analysis
- Risk management and insurance consulting:
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Long-term Care Insurance
- Estate Tax Insurance
Cash Flow Debt Taxes Etc...
Whether you are currently saving for the future or living off your portfolio, the single biggest driver of your wealth program is your cash flow plan. Since your cash flow is affected by your income, spending, debt payments, and taxes, they all need to be coordinated to allow you to build and use your wealth purposefully.
At Johnson Wealth Management, we ensure that your cash flow plan considers planning for retirement, change of career, education funding, major purchases, and potential future life changes such as marriage, sale of a business, or inheritance.
- Cash flow planning
- Debt analysis & structuring
- Education funding
- Retirement planning
- Stock option analysis & planning
Wealth Transfer Planning
Your wealth doesn’t just represent security, freedom, and opportunity for you. It offers that for your family as well. And the time comes when you must look to the future and determine how you want your wealth to impact your family, your community, and society as a whole. At Johnson Wealth Management, we provide comprehensive services to ensure that you leave a mark as unique as your signature. We work with you to craft an estate plan that articulates your wishes, protects your family, minimizes your taxes, and preserves your legacy for future generations.
- Estate & legacy planning
- Estate & trust planning
- Family wealth counseling & facilitation of family meetings
- Family business consulting Special needs planning
- Strategic philanthropy
Summit Brokerage Services, Inc., its affiliates and Johnson Consulting Group do not give tax or legal advice. You should consult an experienced professional regarding the tax consequences of a specific transaction.